Statement of principles
Fees and commissions
Established in 1992, privately owned and not associated with any bank, insurance company or investment fund manager.
In a world dominated by companies that rely heavily on borrowed money and advertising we have developed a sound business based the old fashioned principle of providing a personalised and high quality service to clients at a fair price. We rely heavily on word of mouth advertising and therefore strive to provide the best possible advice and ongoing service.
APT Strategy has never borrowed any money, it pays accounts on receipt of invoice, it has small overheads, and it retains a minimum of $25,000 in the bank at all times.
Our low overheads and zero debt mean that we are in a very sound financial position and that we are not driven to the same extent as many companies by the need to generate a cash flow.
- APT Strategy is a small private company that is 100% owned by the family of its Managing Director, Paul Gerrard.
- No bank, insurance company, or investment fund manager has ever lent money to APT Strategy or had any share holding in APT Strategy.
- APT Strategy was established in 1992 and in 1995 the Australian Securities Commission (ASC) issued it a Security Dealers Licence. In 2003 the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) issued APT Strategy with an AFS Licence.
- This is an old site that has been left on the web to provide access to certain information.
- APT Strategy no longer provides financial product advice to new clients.
- Business consulting and mediation services are now provided via Apt Strategy Consulting - Business consultant & mediator.