Statement of principles
Fees and commissions
Established in 1992, privately owned and not associated with any bank, insurance company or investment fund manager.
We are pleased to advise that APT Strategy is not associated with any bank, insurance company, or fund managers. That is,
- APT Strategy is not related to any bank, insurance company, or fund managers.
- APT Strategy is not directly or indirectly controlled or influenced by any bank, insurance company, or fund manager.
- No bank, insurance company, or fund manager has any investment or material interest in APT Strategy.
However, despite this level of independence section 923A of the Corporations Act 2001 restricts APT Strategy from describing itself as independent or from claiming to offer independent or unbiased advice.
- APT Strategy is in no way beholden to any bank, insurance company, or fund manager.
- Apart from any commissions which are disclosed to clients APT Strategy does not anticipate that either APT Strategy, or any entity related to APT Strategy, will receive in respect of implementation of this advice any: retainer, advertising allowance, research grant, conference subsidy, salary, wage, dividend, profit share, bonus, right or any other benefit from any such entities of such significance that it might influence its advice.